Apple has come out with a magnificent gadget here no doubt but should you pay the $500(that’s just the 16gb the rest of the prices are listed below)? Well here is the review that just might want to buy this new gadget and it also might not.
- 9.7 in all around great touch screen the same as the ones on the iPhone and iPod touch’s but only bigger. Fingerprint resistant! 1024-by768-pixel resolution at 132 pixels per inch(ppi)(thats good for people who don’t understand/care what that is)
- Wi-Fi or 3G connection
- Bluetooth 2.1
- Comes in 16GB,32GB, or 64GB
- Up to ten hours in battery life
- All apps from the app store work on the iPad
- Mac keyboard dock
- Height: 9.56 inches
- width: 7.47 inches
- Depth: 0.5 inch
- Weight: 1.5 pounds Wi-Fi model; 1.6 pounds Wi-Fi + 3G model.
So you can check your mail, play your apps, listen to music, watch high quality videos, and browse the internet with the tap of your finger tips with a better and bigger more enhanced version of the iPhone/iPod touch.
So how much are you guys thinking this will cost? Well it actually depends on what model you want to get! here is a graph:
|Wi-Fi + 3G||$629||$729||$829|
And if you get 3G you still have to pay the data plan that is either available threw AT&T or Verizon its not exactly decided yet.
So what do you think? Would you buy it? Please leave a comment and start talking! We love to hear your feed back!